Weird colors, mostly blue

hondasarecool

Reaction score
My droid bionic that I just bought off of craigslist seems like it has some weird issue with the color blue. My iPhone 4s that I had before didn't have this weird issue and looked exactly like my laptop screen and any other device I view the picture on but just on the droid the blues seem to be much much darker. Here, I have my iPhone 4s and Bionic side by site each with the exact same file open on the screens. Both are at full brightness:
https://sites.google.com/site/hondasarecool/droid-bionic
F
ile size is too big for this site because its about 14MP, Sorry.

Is this normal?
And I uploaded that picture to that my google site so you can try it to see if yours does the same.
But yeah, is it supposed to do that or is that an issue with my screen?

josh1980

Reaction score
Phones arent exactly calibrated screens. Im not surprised a given picture looks different on two different phones. My two lcds on my desktop, although purchased together and have always been used together dont look the same without my colormunki photo calibration.

Reaction score
Assume the Bionic is on the left? Your Bionic is fine.

Part of what you're seeing is the pentile arrangement on the pixels, which gives the graininess. The rest is just difference in rendering colors. Plus, if you put just about any phone next to a 4S, you're going to be disappointed with the screen on the non-Apple device.