Weird Call Answer Issue on 2.0.1

ezbaiby

Reaction score
When I get a call on my 2.0.1 droid the call answer screen has the pick up and ignore sliders facing up instead of sideways, yet to pick up or ignore the call you still have to slide it sideways.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I get a call on my 2.0.1 droid the call answer screen has the pick up and ignore sliders facing up instead of sideways, yet to pick up or ignore the call you still have to slide it sideways.

If hour holding the phone in landscape then that's correct. How are you holding the phone when you answer? And happy holidays.

OP
E

ezbaiby

Reaction score
and i tried it in landscape with another droid....the orientation does not change

r3saucier

Reaction score
It happened to me when I first updated, stayed for a few days but resolved itself.

afrobine81

Reaction score
Just registered cuz mine is doing same thing. Did u get it worked out?

fabio7371

Reaction score
I have the same issue with my Droid. I have reset my phone several times, turned it off and pulled the battery to reset it several times to no avail. The issue is corrected but then returns.

It is possible that the desktop dock and / or car dock is involved because I do use both every day.

Someone mentioned or asked if the phone was in landscape or portrait mode. I can tell you that it does not matter. In any orientation the phone answers in portrait mode and as described the answer button is flipped 90 degrees but you still have to slide it sideways to answer.

Does anyone know where do you report these bugs?

ggpike

Reaction score
Mine just started doing this yesterday. After a reset and a battery pull, everything is back to normal for now.

DroidGurl

Reaction score
Mine was doing weird stuff like that too...acting like a bogged down computer actually and it messed with the slide login. Just more recently, I though it might be one of two recently downloaded Market apps which I ended up uninstalling. So far it has been better....

Jvexx

Reaction score
Mine is doing this too.

Droidgurl, what were the apps that you deleted?

ptfd13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
mine does this every so often after I take it out of the car dock. It tends to work itself out.