weird bug, any help?

evilsock

Reaction score
ok for some reason when i goto gallery or try and send pic after taking one, in the "to:" box where i type contact name, ill start to type it and it wont show up even though i know contacts are there it wont do it for all contacts but some, but its the same few contacts, any help?

whiddles

Reaction score
your contact maybe saved as a home number not a mobile number. when i programed all 100 numbers in my phone i was excited and did it fast. then come to find out i had to edit everyone almost. changed them all to mobile

OP
evilsock

evilsock

Reaction score
your contact maybe saved as a home number not a mobile number. when i programed all 100 numbers in my phone i was excited and did it fast. then come to find out i had to edit everyone almost. changed them all to mobile[/QU

thanks, problem solved, thats a pain kinda, they should make that more obvious, i almost went to the damn vzw store 25 min away!
mod u can remove this now,

whiddles

Reaction score
lol. glad i can help. it drove me nuts also. could not email or text. hehe.

OP
evilsock

evilsock

Reaction score
ok that does suck the need to modify that , bc there are land lines that can get txt and pic msgs now, not that i use it per say but now that im scrolling through and really seeing how many i gotta change im erked,
at least it wasnt another lemon