Weird App....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudzion

Reaction score
Hello,
I've noticed for a couple days now that when I go to my task killer, one of the "apps" running is this: res/anim/slide_out_down.xml
Does anyone know what that is? Should I be concerned?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

E

Emtronics

First, running a Task Killer on Android is not recommended. That is the first thing I removed after the Verizon rep installed it for my without me asking last August. Remove it and you'll never worry again about what Task Killer is doing or not doing.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
First, running a Task Killer on Android is not recommended. That is the first thing I removed after the Verizon rep installed it for my without me asking last August. Remove it and you'll never worry again about what Task Killer is doing or not doing.

You're not the first person I've heard about that had task killers installed by "helpful" Verizon employees. They mean well, they just don't know any better.

Having said that we have a lot of threads on task killers. I'm going to close this one and give a like to the main task killer thread for further information.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/65483-task-killers-answer-google-developers.html

Status
Not open for further replies.