WEEI Sports Radio App Coming

AntMan

Reaction score
Not even 5 minutes ago on the Dale and Holly on WEEI show here in Boston, MA stated that a WEEI App for the droid is coming in few weeks, as they said "check is in the mail". They were talking about the App for the Iphone and that is how they got to talking about the new Droid App. So for all those that enjoy WEEI here in the Boston area or elsewhere our app is coming soon!! Not sure if it is going to be exactly the same or somewhat modified, the one one the Iphone/Itouch is great.

LT*

Reaction score
Great news! Should be nice when the game is on EEI

OP
AntMan

AntMan

Reaction score
Yeah I heard it on one of there commercials about the Sox now, WEEI looks like it could be tanking, they need to go completely FM. I really like 98.5, love Felger.

Pagey33

Reaction score
Yeah I heard it on one of there commercials about the Sox now, WEEI looks like it could be tanking, they need to go completely FM. I really like 98.5, love Felger.

Good to see WEEI tanking.....
The drive home crew is HORRIBLE!!!!
All they do is talk over each other....and a caller can't say 2 words without being interrupted!
Smerlas-Glen Ordway....they all SUCK!
Even Holley aka beetlejuice stinks in the afternoon.....
98.5 is nice. Felger does a nice job. Tanguay too.

markmo27

Reaction score
Boston Sport Talk Stinks

Correction, Sports Hub is good in spurts. EEI is unlistenable. Both stations need to create irrelevant goofy topics to generate local sports talk.

jeff122581

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a way I can stream 98.5 to my droid? can't figure anything out

Reaction score
sweet, i used my mlb at bat app to listen to the sox games, wish it was like the iphone app where i can watch live games too, hopefully soon maybe, but this would be nice to listen to weei as well, can't wait.

LETS GO SOX!
now they just need to start winning hmmm

Jongleur

Reaction score
WEEI Still has the Red Sox, they have a contract signed through the 2016 season.

If you don't mind paying 3 bucks or so, Radio Time is a GREAT app. You can Listen to Weei, 98.5, and sports stations all over the world. It is well well worth it. The quality is fantastic, and the service hardly ever disrupts.