1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Webtop WiFi Issues... :(

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by adauring, Jan 31, 2012.

1. adauring

adauring New Member

Hello DroidForumers. Long time browser first time poster. I just recently upgraded to a webtop phone from Motorola and I am having a seriously annoying issue. When I am out and about connected to the normal network the firefox browser loads everything just fine, however when I am connected to the WiFi at home suddenly it doesn't want to do anything anymore. It seems that no one else has the same problem as me via google searches so I suspect there is something wrong with firefox and my wireless router. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Let me know what other information you might need.

Phone: Droid RAZR Maxx.
    Webtop Version: WT-2.0.0-69-DHD_TA-1
    Router: NO Proxy Settings, WPA/WPA2 PSK security
Search tags for this page

android webtop problems

how do you shut off webtop motorola on the driod razr

wifi stops working when using webtop

wifi webtop

wlan doesnt work after webtop