1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Webtop Mode and Unlocking options

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by panapress, Jul 14, 2013.

1. panapress

panapress New Member

Lately my Motorola Razr boots up in webtop mode even when it is not docked. I have tried everything short of factory reset. The phone still shows thatHDMI cable is plugged when it is not plugged in at all. This means I can only use the phone in landscape mode.

Second issue is with screen lock secuity options the option to disable PIN, password, or pattern and use slide only is not available for selection because it is grayed out. It reads "disabled by administrator, encryption policy, or credential storage".

Help.
  2. cybertj.2000

cybertj.2000 New Member

I don't know about the webtop, but for the other part, do you have something like FoxFi installed? I do, and mine says the same thing due to the credentials it uses to activate the hotspot.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Search tags for this page

android locks up webtop

disable webdock

disable webtop

disable webtop on razr

disable webtop razr

droid razr hdmi mode stuck

droid razr maxx hd home screen stuck in landscape

droid razr stuck in landscape mode

droid razr stuck in webtop mode

droid razr webtop mode