1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Website and pe progress

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by actngrezy, Dec 21, 2011.

1. actngrezy

actngrezy New Member Developer

So a lot of people have been commenting about the download links. I am changing servers right now so once the new site is up and running I will repost the links. Sorry for the downtime. Hopefully in the next few days everything will be back up.

Also as far as progress for project elite. There will be one more release for sholes. I have not forgot about you all who have supported p.e and got it to where it is today. Although it may not be supported as much as I normally support a rom after a release. Between the new website and ics I have a lot going on that I am trying to get setup so ProjectElite is more organized for everyone. This is hopefully a new beginning for ProjectElite and a revolutionary change!

I will be supporting the galaxy nexus lte and gsm. The o.g was great but it will no longer be supported after the next release. I will have files for the device on the website but there wont be any support for those files such as rom installation problems or bugs in those roms. Most of the answers to questions for those roms have been answered in the rom facts or on the forum so you will have to search or read the rom f.a.q.s.

I will be open to supporting other devices for ics but like always I need the device to support it or I will not support the device. This is do for testing purposes and to ensure the rom is as bug free as possible. No one likes to install a rom and have a bunch of things wrong.

If anyone has any question please rpley or contact me through https://twitter.com/#!/actngrezy

Thank you for all the support you all have giving ProjectElite and I hope to continue to provide great products in the future that you all can use and enjoy.
  2. grinchy

grinchy New Member

completely understandable...I to shall be retiring my OG for the nexus...love the pe roms!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Rodeojones

Rodeojones New Member

I'm looking forward to running PE on my Nexus.
  4. BrUhNiGGs

BrUhNiGGs New Member

Cant wait for PE 7 for my OG!
  5. EMadGen

EMadGen New Member

I posted this in a PE Nexus thread but want to hit it here also. I'm picking up a Nexus today and giving my wife my OG. I wanted to know if i need to unroot it to switch phones and activate it for her. It's a long process that i would rather not go through (not long but ive done it multiple times and i want to be lazy). Looking forward to loading PE on my Nexus when all is ready.
  6. jcwilliams

jcwilliams New Member

Nope should just be able to activate it for her like it is.
  7. jcwilliams

jcwilliams New Member

I would however wipe it and reload the ROM of choice so she can put her gmail account on it
  8. BrUhNiGGs

BrUhNiGGs New Member

So...How about that PE 7? Been a while since actngrezy has updated. Don't know if it's been abandoned.
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2012