web viewing

orions

Reaction score
Hi i have a samsung note 2 and when go to phones 4 u mobile site with chrome it opens zoomed in and does not let you change this.
The standard bowser is fine. Both are ok on the full website

I have got this note 2 from a friend. And before i wiped the phone i check this and it was working fine.

When i had a samsung s3 it had the problem on both chrome and standard browser.

So what i getting at is it something to do with my gmail account. I said no to signing into the chrome browser.

Thanks for any help on this on.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
I'm no longer using the Chrome browser but if I understand your problem you may be wanting the website to display in mobile format rather than desktop format. Under settings in Chrome there is a setting that if I remember correctly says something about requesting desktop mode, if so make certain that boxes unchecked. Or, there may be a box there says something about mobile or phone mode.

Again, this assumes I understand what the problem is.

OP
O

orions

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. i am able to request desktop view or mobile view but my problem is the when i go mobile view esp that site it sort of lands at 140% but even then it cant be zoomed in or out.. The settings in chrome are at 100%

I can wipe the note 2 clean but its always the same. I admit this note is it a massive improvement on the samsung s3.

Thanks