Web Browser problems

geoffwhite18

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else has this problem, or if anyone important reads these forums looking for software issues to fix in these phones, but the issue I'm having is in the web browser, if you click menu, then go to windows to see the open windows, you can open a new window, or click the red circle to close one of the alredy open windows. My problem is I am unable to close any of the open windows. I have to force close the internet browser to close all the windows. Pain in the butt!!

steeletown

Reaction score
did you find a answer to your problem

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

z96Cobra

Reaction score
You have to make sure you are hitting the red dot and nothing else. If you hit just outside of the red dot it opens that window. It's poorly implemented, but it does work.

OP
G

geoffwhite18

Reaction score
You have to make sure you are hitting the red dot and nothing else. If you hit just outside of the red dot it opens that window. It's poorly implemented, but it does work.

You are right. It does work, but you have to touch exactly inside the red dot. What a dumb thing. They should have made the whole side where the red dot is the action area, instead of only the red dot.

adamworldwide

Reaction score
This is also a real problem for me since the only reason I got the d3 is because I have massive sausage fingers. I hope the fix this soon. Is there any other way?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums