Weatherbug

cynh

Reaction score
I hope I have the right forum. My weatherbug app is no longer working. It shows retry under each thing like now...details....10 day etc. I uninstalled it powered phone off and on and reinstalled it. It says My location disabled however my location is turned on. I have checked all settings. Any help would be appreciated.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
It sounds like you may have a poor data or WiFi connection. Also, sometimes GPS may be weak. You could try turning airplane mode on for a minute, then off again to see if it resets your reception for data, GPS, WiFi.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Which version of Weatherbug are you using? If it is the previous paid version of the app it is no longer supported by Weatherbug and may not be working anymore. I had that problem with mine.

OP
C

cynh

Reaction score
It sounds like you may have a poor data or WiFi connection. Also, sometimes GPS may be weak. You could try turning airplane mode on for a minute, then off again to see if it resets your reception for data, GPS, WiFi.

I tried that no luck :( wifi connection is good also. Weatherbug working on hubbys phone and laptop. Just not working on my phone.

OP
C

cynh

Reaction score
Which version of Weatherbug are you using? If it is the previous paid version of the app it is no longer supported by Weatherbug and may not be working anymore. I had that problem with mine.

I am using version 4.2.0.144 free version.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
That's the same version as mine. Go into maps to see if GPS is picking up your location.

OP
C

cynh

Reaction score
That's the same version as mine. Go into maps to see if GPS is picking up your location.

Yes maps is working showing my location.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
If you are able to access websites and are able to get location from maps then it sounds like both data/wifi and gps is working. It seems as though it must be a setting in weatherbug. Go to settings, apps then search for weatherbug. Clear the cache. That may help get rid of anything that is interfering.