Weatherbug Elite

Markox

Reaction score
I have the Weatherbug Elite widget, but it also shows the weather in the toolbar. I don't need both. Is there a way to disable it from the toolbar? Thanks.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yup - go into the weatherbug app, click menu, settings, and disable it from there

OP
M

Markox

Reaction score
When I open the Weatherbug Elite app, it goes to the website. When I press menu there is no settings, just preferences. When I look at the list of preferences there is nothing regarding WE being in the toolbar. Any other thoughts? Thanks.

Bigbootyman

Reaction score
Preferences:
Temperature Notification:
Enable Notification - Unckeck.

Problem solved

noiofnine

Reaction score
Anyone having FC issues with Weatherbug Elite after flashing the Honeycomb Back Alley theme?

Last edited:

bill1253

Reaction score
Yes, I had the same issue. I figured out that nexus gapp update is the problem. I reverted back and now weatherbug elite works.

Sent from my GtabComb using DroidForums

noiofnine

Reaction score
Sorry. Can you clarify? When you save reverted back, do u mean you went back to stock? V6.5?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

bill1253

Reaction score
Yes, that should work. Revert gapps to the version that was in the rom or get gapps for cm7 and modify it.
You should be able to reinstall PE 6.5 right over your existing PE 6.5 without wiping. You will lose your kernel and theme if you changed it before.

I took gapps and installed it by recovery after removing apps I don't want/need.
Btw, I wasn't using the honeycomb theme but I did install the nexus 2.3.5 gapps update that is stickied so I don't know if it was included in that theme.

Sent from my GtabComb using DroidForums

Last edited:

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
does anybody know if it's just one of the gapps? (geniewidget?) or something else?

best,
rf

bill1253

Reaction score
The problem was with /system/framework/com.google.android.maps

I pulled it from gapps-20110613 and replaced it. Weatherbug works!

Last edited: