weather widget donate problems

kr4yzie

Reaction score
I bought weather widget donate a few days ago and it keeps screwing up,the clock messes up and reads the wrong time and i get a forecast error, so it wont show the weather, has anyone else had any problems with theres?

bass_lover1

Reaction score
I bought weather widget donate a few days ago and it keeps screwing up,the clock messes up and reads the wrong time and i get a forecast error, so it wont show the weather, has anyone else had any problems with theres?

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and any forecast add-ons you have as well.

I was having similar issues and so far (2 days) this has fixed the problem.

m3kilpat

Reaction score
You need to either put in your zip code or check off to use the phone's location. If you can't get to that screen again just delete the widget and put it back on the home screen.

I had a problem where it kept asking me to input my zip code all the time. Apparently uninstalled/reinstalling fixes the issue.

kcook323

Reaction score
Uninstall and Reinstall....does that mean you have to pay for it again (if you are using the donate?) I'm so tired of having to put my zipcode in several times a day.

OP
kr4yzie

kr4yzie

Reaction score
I reinstalled mine and so far the weather has been fine and updating, but the clock still messes up and reads the wrong time.