Weather & Toggle Widgets

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Cdjones187, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Cdjones187

Cdjones187 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone else having issues with the clock "stopping". At first it didnt do this, then started doing it once in a while. And well, now itll stop, ill fix it, and ten minutes later it stops again.. Pain in the butt, really pissing me off. I paid for this app btw. Suggestions? Opinions? I did see there is a setting your supposed to enable if the clock time isnt keeping up, but that doesnt work either...

BTW I posted this in the hacking help section because Im using a custom rom, specs in sig. Thanks in advance! =]

2. deaf leppy

deaf leppy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'd suggest just buying Beautiful Widgets, it's definitely worth the $.99 (pretty sure that's how much it is)..

3. Cdjones187

Cdjones187 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Think it was like $2, we'll see if it keeps time. I paid for the other one also, but its alright cuz i like the toggles better. Thanks

4. airborne

airborne New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I noticed that as well today. It was 15 minutes behind in time. And everytime I tried to fix, it would stop again.

5. willstilson

willstilson New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    same here. I didnt notice it until I went to Froyo a while back, so I figured it was linked to me running froyo. There have been at least two updates to the app, since I noticed this problem, and neither have resolved it.

6. Cdjones187

Cdjones187 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I ended up just buying beautiful widgets, keeps time and there are more skins for the clock and weather.

7. CyD

CyD Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I like Weather and Toggle because of the unlock animations, but they are really buggy. It only shows one animation for me, and that's a foggy/party cloudy animation. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and then it only showed me a cloudy animation. Then (again) I uninstalled-reinstalled it and now it's back to only a foggy animation.