1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Weather, ringtones, and music

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by BigDloftis, Mar 4, 2010.

1. BigDloftis

BigDloftis New Member

Hey everyone I'm now a official Motorola Droid owner :) I just have a few questions little new to all this lol. I was wondering what is gonna be the best weather app, ringtones and music so I can download and listen to just like ipod that all are gonna be free. Not trying to be cheap but didnt wanna buy some app and the free be better. Thanks alot everyone.
  2. gatewayad

gatewayad New Member

Well for weather, WeatherBug and for ringtones Mabilo ringtones, ur on your own on the free music if you are talking about downloading but for listening download either Pandora or Slacker.
    By the way welcome and you can find alot of information and opinions by using the search box at the top of the site :)
Search tags for this page

how do i get to my own ringtones on weather bug