Weather in Media Dock

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by cplum, Dec 10, 2009.

1. cplum

cplum Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Has anybody else had a problem with the weather not showing up in the media dock. It was always there for the first couple of weeks. now I get it maybe 10% of the time. I did manually update the firmware yesterday. Tha did effect the weather not showing up issue. I do have the show weather checked in the weather set up. It shows the F for and dashed lines.

2. cecco77

cecco77 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yep, same here, but i haven't updated yet. I wonder if this is more of a problem on accuweather's side.

3. cplum

cplum Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Mine was doing it before the update as well. I was thinking the same thing maybe an accuweather problem. If so I wonder if there is a way to link weather from another site? Mine is actually working now. It don't figure.

4. monkeydog

monkeydog Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Doesn't show up for me either but I hadn't used the dock for a couple days before updating to 2.0.1 so I can't say for sure if it was working before I updated or not.

5. cyber75sax

cyber75sax New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, it seems to be a common problem. No word yet from Moto about why it's happening. I'll check with my Moto rep this weekend to see if there's any info about it.

6. jmartens8

jmartens8 New Member

Ratings:
    +5
    I manually updated my droid last night and it wasn't working. I just checked it and it is working now.

7. mec6250

mec6250 Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've not had the update but I do have this weather issue in the dock. Seemed to work if I closed any other weather app (Weather bug, Open Home with the weather display). Now it isn't working again even after killing any apps. I was hoping the new upgrade might help - sounds like it might make it worse.

8. jaste

jaste New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Weather was not working this morning. I just checked and it successfully pulled the weather. No OS update yet and running weatherbug. My vote is it is/was a server issue.

9. Zindrix

Zindrix New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Accuweather problem. Brother is having trouble with his too and he has a HTC Windows Mobile device.

10. freeloader

freeloader New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    confirmed. i just started it up and its working again. although for some reason it said i was in chicago? (im in washington state) so, changed settings back to find my location and its working. yay! :)

Search tags for this page

motorola razr docking weather app not working

razr dock weather updating