Weather Bug

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by Anthony 23, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Anthony 23

Anthony 23 New Member

Is anyone having issues with weather bug? it does not update and keeps searching for locations. I uninstalled, and the reinstalled and its still not working
  2. JohnnytheK

JohnnytheK Well-Known Member

Not now but a few months ago, it wouldn't update the weather and when I forced it the temp was several deg.s off. Apparently it was a network problem on their end. I just got back from a visit and all the towns I went through up dated just fine. Perhaps you can wait a day or so, or maybe try the Weather Channel app? I've used both but I like WB a bit better.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  3. sacul74

sacul74 New Member

Having the same issue. Set to update every hour but last night it went 8 hours and never updated. In the past it updated fine. Now in the past few weeks not so good.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  4. Conechaser

Conechaser Member

I've had the same issue the past few weeks w/ Beautiful Widgets and the stock weather app. They both are only updating when I force them too. I thought it was something to do w/ my custom rom and put my phone back to stock and it's still doing it.
  5. Sniper_5

Sniper_5 New Member

Ive always had this problem intermittently with Weather Bug but I paid for it, so Ill deal lol. Even on my D1 I had that problem.
Search tags for this page

weatherbug does not update weather