weather and clock Widgets

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I use "Beautiful Widgets" ... but I like simple and basic. There are some fancy ones out there, but that's just my own preference. :)

connexus

Reaction score
HD Widgets continues to improve their product & I have come to like it more than Beautiful Widgets. I like the level of customization it gives me and the great resolution.

OP
H

hayn

Reaction score
Is there any other good clock and weather widgets?

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Is there any other good clock and weather widgets?
Clocks and weather widgets are like a lot of things...a matter or personal taste. The selection for clock widgets is pretty extensive where as widgets for weather are more limited to the major "weather" providers (Weather Channel, Accu Weather etc). Most weather widgets use one of the weather providers for the data but have vary in design according to the widget developer. Clocks are either digital or analog but their design can be much different as you have probably seen. I use HD Widgets for both clock and weather. Their widgets give you multiple options for including varying side bars for toggles (Wifi, Airplane mode, brightness etc) and different weather displays depending on how much you want to see. Their clocks however are limited to digital...in all kinds of fonts and colors. I recommend you go to Google Play and search through the multitude of clocks/weather, download...try them out and then pick the one that satisfies your preference. Beautiful Widgets and HD Widgets are probably the best combo widgets out there, but Circle Widget is becoming pretty popular also. Hope this helps.

Ksupernor2

Reaction score
I use one more clock widget. I have used hd widgets and beautiful widgets also. Right now in just liking the circles.

ForumRunner_20121118_113434.png

OP
H

hayn

Reaction score
jpcalhoun said:
Clocks and weather widgets are like a lot of things...a matter or personal taste. The selection for clock widgets is pretty extensive where as widgets for weather are more limited to the major "weather" providers (Weather Channel, Accu Weather etc). Most weather widgets use one of the weather providers for the data but have vary in design according to the widget developer. Clocks are either digital or analog but their design can be much different as you have probably seen. I use HD Widgets for both clock and weather. Their widgets give you multiple options for including varying side bars for toggles (Wifi, Airplane mode, brightness etc) and different weather displays depending on how much you want to see. Their clocks however are limited to digital...in all kinds of fonts and colors. I recommend you go to Google Play and search through the multitude of clocks/weather, download...try them out and then pick the one that satisfies your preference. Beautiful Widgets and HD Widgets are probably the best combo widgets out there, but Circle Widget is becoming pretty popular also. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the input

xtor

Reaction score
I use hd widget

point of origin

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121118_190529.png
    ForumRunner_20121118_190529.png
    100.4 KB · Views: 432

connexus

Reaction score
Just saw the circle Widgets on my son's new Razr Maxx HD. Could be interesting. Wonder where to get them - can't find them on Play Store.