Wear screen shots.... What's your watch look like?

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Babylon 5 evil aliens called The Shadows attacking Mars . For some reason the illustrative GIF hides the digital clock that can be tapped to enable or disable . Many other complications , as usual , are on this one but many won't work on Wear version watches that weren't initially set up on Tizen based older models and copied to Wear .
That error is still there btw .

Attachments

• share130.gif
    share130.gif
    961.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20240223_200154_sysui.png
    Screenshot_20240223_200154_sysui.png
    88 KB · Views: 7

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I made this one based on my all time favorite movie . I have a version with the smaller predator and one with the larger predator but both work the same .
I edited this one to have wallpaper change at noon and midnight along with the predator mask ghosted onto the always on display behind a digital clock .

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tapatalk (or maybe the forum?) won't let me upload a video I made of the transition but I took the predator watch and added a zoom effect . It doesn't affect the complications but allows the portions I chose to zoom in or out at the touch of a complication added for that purpose . Next I'm gonna see if there's a way to change wallpapers (I'm sure there is I just gotta find it ) with a tap like this one .
2 seconds to zoom out with no transition effect and .5 seconds to zoom back in with a slight bounce in/ out at the start is how this one zooms.
Screenshot_20240302_072441_sysui.jpg
Screenshot_20240302_072455_sysui.jpg

Darth Mode 10+

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I converted the 3gp to gif , shrunk it about 100 times and came up with this .
This while keeping the complications that I have at each hour position at their existing spot and action .

Attachments

• GIFMaker_me-ezgif.com-resize (2).gif
    GIFMaker_me-ezgif.com-resize (2).gif
    553.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Along the same lines ,tap the center and the Shadow Battlecrabs move closer as the wallpaper enlarges . Tap again to decrease .
Same complications as usual .
If you're a fan of Babylon you know the Shadow Battlecrabs are the baddest war vessel ever . Indestructible skin , unstoppable laser that can blast through anything in the known universe without even slowing down its penetrative abilities , self aware as a life form in and of itself , capable of carrying 40 fighters on board , and capable of atmosphere travel as well as space , capable of instant invisibility and capable of creating its own jump point into hyper space . They usually carry an onboard crew of 1 or less as even the fighters are self aware .
When they decided to come out of retirement nothing in the universe could even slow them down until they were convinced to leave the current known galaxy along with several other highly advanced races .
Screenshot_20240317_190543_sysui.jpg
Screenshot_20240317_190556_sysui.jpg
Screenshot_20240317_190551_sysui.jpg

Darth Mode 10+
View attachment 90344View attachment 90345

cynkrzy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Yep, bright sunlight kinda limits what works and what doesn't