Wear screen shots.... What's your watch look like?

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
hahaha Hey hey!! Look what I made! Wait for it...
Wait for it...
it's an: EYE-WATCH! :D

Android Wear Screenshot.png

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
73b10cffb5783df8b9adcd1b6bb804dc.jpg

Look I have the Apple Watch!!
He's supposed to do an update to that app, according to a thread he started on another forum, in about 2 weeks that'll make the clock MUCH better than it already is by adding user changeable icons and clocks while keeping the same overall appearances.
I like that clock but am waiting until I can make the clock bigger or digital , coming in the next update, since my eyesight sucks. I'm also looking forward to changing same non used icons to ones I use often that aren't currently on the watch face.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
He's supposed to do an update to that app, according to a thread he started on another forum, in about 2 weeks that'll make the clock MUCH better than it already is by adding user changeable icons and clocks while keeping the same overall appearances.
I like that clock but am waiting until I can make the clock bigger or digital , coming in the next update, since my eyesight sucks. I'm also looking forward to changing same non used icons to ones I use often that aren't currently on the watch face.
I think it is a neat clock face...or whatever....I just hate having to roll my eyes when people get excited and ask if my Gear S is the Apple Watch....*sigh*

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
You jumped the gun. I see it, although the Firefox watch I posted right after isn't showing for me.

TapaTurbo

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...and now they both show for me.

TapaTurbo
They both there now. Very cool , but creepy muhahaha, clock
@mountainbikermark do you use the stock messaging app so it sync's with your Gear S?
Yes and no.
I use Handcent as my main app, reply to texts on the watch using it but the stock app to initiate texts. Here's the frustrating kicker until I got used to it......
If the text I initiate from the stock messenger is to a contact with a conversation already in Handcent,iow haven't deleted, it sends to that conversation using my phones number. If there isn't a conversation already in Handcent for the one I'm initiating to it uses the watch's number. This has been whether tethered to the phone or standalone. It's no biggie since I don't dump my texts very often and texts are usually initiated to someone I haven't deleted yet.
The last firmware update added replying to Gmail, Handcent, etc using the keyboard or voice is why I switched to using Handcent. After a couple of days using Flow in the stock keyboard has gotten easier than using Fleksy by quite a bit. Neither the same as the mammoth Note4 keyboard area but easily doable using either.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I downloaded Gear Notifications Extender and Android Wear....this allowed me to respond to Hangout messages with is amazing because I use Hangouts for text. I just wondered if you or anyone else used the stock app.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I tried it, didn't like how the pop up works, went back to Handcent after the last S update added reply to many aftermarket apps.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I found another new one I like. It's called Zodiac & made by the same dev as Flip Clock and Minimal & Elegant. Lots of color choices, has digital and analog together, three different rings for date, weather, battery, etc. And you can have your zodiac symbol displayed in different colors in dim & ambient mode. I have also received several updates for other faces I have purchased. It's good to see these faces catching on and new updates coming pretty regularly. Another face well worth the .99 cents.

Edit: It also has "Torch" mode. When you tap the dot in the center the screen lights up bright like a mini flashlight until you tap again to turn it off. Interesting.

Zodiac screen.png

Last edited: