Wealthy Trekkie Outfits House with Cinema Room Modeled After the Enterprise; It's Up for Sale

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
star-trek-room.jpg

Here's a fun Off Topic story for our Trekkies on this slow news Friday.

If you are a Star Trek fan, and have a spare $1.27 million dollars lying about, you can own an impressive 6,000 square foot mansion that includes a movie theater room modeled after the Starship Enterprise. The previous owner of this Houston, TX home is selling his impressive mansion (reasons were not disclosed), and the modifications he added should be appealing to just about any true Trekkie.

Be sure to hit up the source link for more pictures of the room and the entire house.

[Editor's comment: This is an amazing home regardless of the secret Star Trek room!]

Source: BusinessInsider

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I would consider buying but turns out the magnetic phase field would prevent me from re-routing the plasma conduits

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I would consider buying but turns out the magnetic phase field would prevent me from re-routing the plasma conduits

Yeah and as we all know that is notoriously disastrous for the dilithium crystals. Shipping in new ones takes a few light years.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I wonder how heavy the owner is into oil...just had some major lay offs...but who knows..Houston is such a diverse place...lots of money from other industries here too..

Tonik

Reaction score
My kid did his as a Tardis. The entrance is an identical copy.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
It looks like a combination of TOS and TNG decor. Very nice.