1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Weak Signal

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by eek88dj, Nov 21, 2012.

1. eek88dj

eek88dj New Member

I found out today VZW data is bad where i live. I have a tower less than a mile away. My signal is week 106dbm also speed 418... very bad. Don't make since cause my friend don't have a DROID it just a flip up cell by VZW it got great signal. Figure that one out. When i go to huge city like Columbus Ohio i have great signal with 4G. Where it suppose to be great signal...i think it time to go back to Sprint i don't want to but i had them before with no data problems and signal was 4 bars instead of 1 or 2 with VZW...unless some one can tell me something different. I can go to the VZW tower where it at ill have 4 to 5 bars once i leave from there it drops bad!!
  2. Caesars

Caesars Well-Known Member

Is it bad everywhere / around your residence, or just in your house?

Return of the Android
  3. eek88dj

eek88dj New Member

I live in Circleville Ohio...according to where i live it suppose to be good but its not when im in Columbus Ohio it great....
Search tags for this page

android droid max signal

droid dna poor signal

droid hd poor signal

droid maxx weak signal
droid razr has a weak signal

droid razr maxx weak signal

droid verizon weak signal
hd razr bad signal

maxx hd bad signal

motorola droid razr maxx week signals
poor reception for droid max