We need an OSU theme for SD8

buckeye_1

Reaction score
Just red theme with some Buckeye wallpaper is all you need but a true OSU theme would be good. Bring on "The U".

That is cool man. Quick question though, has anyone here even heard of BGSU? That's where I go but my brother went to OSU before going to law school in Akron.

I used to live about 20 minutes from BGSU. Between McComb and North Baltimore.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
most highschool teams > OSU

Reaction score
Just red theme with some Buckeye wallpaper is all you need but a true OSU theme would be good. Bring on "The U".

That is cool man. Quick question though, has anyone here even heard of BGSU? That's where I go but my brother went to OSU before going to law school in Akron.

I used to live about 20 minutes from BGSU. Between McComb and North Baltimore.

That's crazy man because I live in North Baltimore.

most highschool teams > OSU
Yeah.......I wouldn't be surprised if OSU could beat a crappy NFL team, well maybe, not sure about their current team.

Last edited:

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com

a girl from my highschool is a freshman at BGSU this year.. lol.. i was there for 10 days last summer for buckeye boys state..

Reaction score

a girl from my highschool is a freshman at BGSU this year.. lol.. i was there for 10 days last summer for buckeye boys state..

Are you serious? So was I!