94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
cereal killer said:
We are going to get one up for you guys!! Stand by!!

Thank you!! :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Actually we are going to dedicate a forum to it. Nothing but battery discussions.....

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
cereal killer said:
Actually we are going to dedicate a forum to it. Nothing but battery discussions.....

Awesome deal...

yaterml

Reaction score
Can I charge $1 per post viewed, $2 per post, $5 for posting with a quote? I mean posting used to be efficient but according to our research 95% of most people don't post on the forum and most threads go unviewed. According to the numbers if the do post, they post less than 2 a month. So let's start charging the Crap out it because it won't effect the majority of users. Any and all updates will be pushed back till they are no longer effective, way past their initial promised dates. Of course all of this is subject to change without notice for my benefit not yours. All important information will continue to be locked up. Our provided products cannot be removed and will cost additional money, will drain battery life and eat data and autopost to the forum at premium rates.

yaterml

Reaction score
Finally the battery discussion will be kept to one arena thank you guys very much.

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Can I charge $1 per post viewed, $2 per post, $5 for posting with a quote? I mean posting used to be efficient but according to our research 95% of most people don't post on the forum and most threads go unviewed. According to the numbers if the do post, they post less than 2 a month. So let's start charging the Crap out it because it won't effect the majority of users. Any and all updates will be pushed back till they are no longer effective, way past their initial promised dates. Of course all of this is subject to change without notice for my benefit not yours. All important information will continue to be locked up. Our provided products cannot be removed and will cost additional money, will drain battery life and eat data and autopost to the forum at premium rates.

OK. Fess up. Do you work for Verizon?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
yaterml said:

Baahahahahahaha...and prices will be doubled if you tick me off :)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
jkaod said:

You're pushing it!!!! We WILL double your price :)

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
cereal killer said:

This is super! Best news I have gotten all week (except when my 7 year old nephew said I was the "best Aunt ever"...after taking him hiking a million miles ...nothing tops that)! Thank you, Thank you!

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

yaterml

Reaction score
jkaod said:

No but I work with their employees and their customers all day everyday. I have been a customer myself for 10 years. This is only the ground work for something bigger. A demonic like business plan to make billions. Like discontinuing the "New Every 2" in favor for the 3G to 4g discount only no substadized phones for 3g to 3g or 4g to 4g upgrades. A $30 fee for changing phones, even between phones you currently owned not just upgrading phones. A 3g penalty fee. A premium 4g data user fee for unlimited data plan holders over 2 gigs. And a monthly fee for non-Verizon supported or non-Verizon purchased phones.