We have no connection to Google Servers

gabeevans88

Reaction score
For the past three days, my fiance and I, have not been able to connect to Google servers on our phones, on my bionic and her Vortex, The 3g/4g with the bars never turns blue, like it should if its connected to the servers. We cannot access the Play Store, and I hear many other are experiencing this as well, my issue is my Calendar, Contacts, Notes, and Most importantly my Gmail are not syncing either. Running an online business, and not having email is killing me. I Cannot even check my Gmail when i tether...We have contacted verizon, and they don't know anything, They just go through their garbage troubleshooting then submit a help ticket. So...Any Ideas would be appreciated, Thanks In Advance.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
are you completely stock?

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm... there's no way to undo/redo a Google account without a factory reset, which I'm sure you're trying to avoid. Have you tried clearing the data in a couple of the Google apps and restarting them? Or toggling airplane mode for a bit? Or even booting up without a sim card for a few minutes, and then rebooting with it? Just trying to think of ways to "reset" the connection, so to speak... Obviously the Vortex can't do the sim thing...

OP
gabeevans88

gabeevans88

Reaction score
Ok the only thing I haven't done yet is boot without a Sim card I'll try it and report back

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its not your phone, google has been having issues the past few days, its up to them to get it fixed so there's not much you can do...