We got one

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (Rumored) Forum' started by Clintlgm, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Clintlgm

Clintlgm New Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy S8+
    Got my wife one yesterday, Sam's Club preorder. got $200 Gift Card, the $200+ Samsung accessories Free Activation
    I guess we'll get the wireless charger, don't really need a SD card just moved her 128GB from her Mega 2. She loves it so far. I find it quite similar to my S8+
    She got the Orchid Gray 64GB version, we just put a cheap TUP case on it so that she can hole it with out it slipping out of here hand
    No complaint so far it did take quite awhile to get a full charge on the battery, using Aker fast chargers so we'll see on this battery my be larger than S8 +

2. me just sayin

me just sayin Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +4,624
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 8
    unless they changed it, you should get both the wireless charger and microsd card. you said it took a while to charge the phone. mine did not take that long to charge last week and it was already at 72 percent so it could have been the non-oem charger you used.

so far I am impressed with the phone and I am sure your your wife will be too.

#2 me just sayin, Sep 16, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 1