We all got screwed by apple

Cheepjeep

Reaction score
Well me and the wife was at verizon last night (she got a new x2) and I got to talking to the store manager and was told that this would be my last early upgrade, and there would be no more new every 2 discounts, they were doing away with both, because it was part of the deal that was signed with apple in order to sell the dphone4. I was told as well that if any verizon employee discounts any apple product, they be fired immediately. Apple broke one off in all of us.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Yeah Verizon employees also tell you to use task killlers. I wouldn't put much stock in the actual operation of the company as told by an employee.

Sent from my Optimized Inc using Tapatalk

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No, don't take what one store employee told you as being gospel. What policy changes were made were not motivated becaise of Apple.

OP
C

Cheepjeep

Reaction score
Well I've been with verizon for going on 8 years now, and if that's how they wanna do loyal customers then they can go to.......

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Dwyndal

Reaction score
I have been hearing this rumor since nexus1 came out so really you might as well blame Google for its own webstore. But big red is just seeing $ and us wanting our phones and iphoners most likely won't get the discount so big red is taking into account their lacking funds for whatever is next haha I hope those of us whovare waiting van get something or I might have tobget next flagship phone and sell I guess. Sigh

*edit in red

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Last edited:

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
No, don't take what one store employee told you as being gospel.
^ THIS. Read around on the various discussion forum sites if you don't have enough experience with carrier reps to have learned this already.