WD2GO Application compatibility help

kev3303

Reaction score
i use wd 2go on my bionic to connect to my western digital livebook. after installing this rom the market says the application is not compatible. i used root explorer to find the .zip in data/app of my stock backup and tried to install it using cwm with no success. there is no .apk of this software that i know of. any help with this one application to get working with this rom would be greatly appreciated. love the rom and thanks for all your hard work!

OneoftheRabble

Reaction score
i use wd 2go on my bionic to connect to my western digital livebook. after installing this rom the market says the application is not compatible. i used root explorer to find the .zip in data/app of my stock backup and tried to install it using cwm with no success. there is no .apk of this software that i know of. any help with this one application to get working with this rom would be greatly appreciated. love the rom and thanks for all your hard work!

You can get the apk from here.... WD 2go - Android downloaded it and put it on a rooted phone with a CM& like ROM. It also said no way in Market to me also. But it is working just fine.

OK... that one isn't doing this properly. Try this one instead. http://www.torrapk.com/index.php/en/dwld/24-productivity/93-download-wd-2go-v101

S
orry about that. The second one works, I confirmed it.

Last edited:
OP
K

kev3303

Reaction score
i applied Eclipse 2.0 RC1 and the issue is resolved in that ROM. the app is available in the Market.