1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Way to backup apps before switching Rom?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by dredger, Jul 18, 2010.

1. dredger

dredger New Member

Hello all,

I was wondering if there was a way to backup all my apps before switching to a different ROM so I do not have to download them all again. I have Rom manager and Titanium back up but I am unsure if either of these can actually do what I am looking for.
    Thanks.

-Dred
  2. lockman

lockman New Member

For Chevy's ROM's there's this.
  3. kevdog

kevdog New Member

Ive used Titanium over a number of different ROMs.
  4. dredger

dredger New Member

Thanks for the quick replies. I like the way that Chevy seems to work. That is pretty much what I am looking for. Will Titanium do the same thing? I see myself swiitching Rom's a few times before I find the one I want to stick with.
  5. gujupmp88

gujupmp88 New Member

i have used titanium backup for months now and it is perfect, especially the donate version. it makes a backup of all apps, system data, and data for all apps. you can also force apps to be installed on the sd card if you are running froyo. definitely the best app i have. the dev also adds new features every few days. and it works for every rom out there.
  6. ocholoco

ocholoco New Member

+1 for this ^