Way Newbeee

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ljm8691, Oct 6, 2011.

1. ljm8691

ljm8691 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've never been connected with a forum, never posted on this forum, have no clue what a "thread" is, a "tag" is, what "avatar" is and a whole lot more! I'm feeling way out of my "comfort zone" and incredibly out of date! . . . . .I have a DroidX I got this past summer, love it! Until some upload happend a couple of days ago. . . ..

I've been to the FAQ's, went to the discussion suggested by "Princess" and found so much information (great stuff) it is mind boggling! However, what I am wondering is, has anyone else had problem with their calendar deleting appointments/events? Any guidance would be tremendously appreciated !

2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Ratings:
    +22
    welcome to the forum ! as far as calendar appts or events, i havent had any issues. hmmm, ur deleting u said?

3. Hawaiian Princess

Ratings:
    +22
    when ur in ur calender, u select a day and if u long press/hold another screen should pop up and u have options to delete, add, edit etc

4. ljm8691

ljm8691 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    calendar

i have added events/appt successfully, saved, etc. they show up on my home screen, then will dissappear i have re-entered and saved several times with the same results???

5. 252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz Silver Member

Ratings:
    +160
    Welcome to the community. We're glad to have you with us. Your in good hands with the princess and I'll keep up with your problem incase I can suggest a solution. Anyway dive on in and enjoy community

Sent from my Liberated D2

6. Hawaiian Princess

Ratings:
    +22
    I sent u a PM