Way Newbeee

ljm8691

Reaction score
I've never been connected with a forum, never posted on this forum, have no clue what a "thread" is, a "tag" is, what "avatar" is and a whole lot more! I'm feeling way out of my "comfort zone" and incredibly out of date! . . . . .I have a DroidX I got this past summer, love it! Until some upload happend a couple of days ago. . . ..

I've been to the FAQ's, went to the discussion suggested by "Princess" and found so much information (great stuff) it is mind boggling! However, what I am wondering is, has anyone else had problem with their calendar deleting appointments/events? Any guidance would be tremendously appreciated !

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum ! as far as calendar appts or events, i havent had any issues. hmmm, ur deleting u said?

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
when ur in ur calender, u select a day and if u long press/hold another screen should pop up and u have options to delete, add, edit etc

OP
L

ljm8691

Reaction score
calendar

i have added events/appt successfully, saved, etc. they show up on my home screen, then will dissappear i have re-entered and saved several times with the same results???

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. We're glad to have you with us. Your in good hands with the princess and I'll keep up with your problem incase I can suggest a solution. Anyway dive on in and enjoy community

Sent from my Liberated D2