WaveSecure

cheewee

Reaction score
Has anyone tried Wave Secure with the Froyo 2.2 yet? I am also curious regarding the system .apk version that I installed into the system folder of my droid, if I load the froyo rooted rom. Anyone try either of these yet? I would rather not be the first tester to do it.

Hi Mungo Baobab,
One of our developers is running WaveSecure with Froyo. He didn't encounter issues and they work well together. Let us know how it goes for you!

Thanks,
cheewee
Team WaveSecure
www.wavesecure.com

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
motorola droid is not compatible with the program or system yet. thats why u recive a connection problem.

Been using Wavesecure since December, It does work on the Droid 100%

ipawd1

Reaction score
...My Wavesecure wont resotre my texts at all. Like something HAS to give. I've tried for like 5 days.

chubakalevrai

Reaction score
Unable to connect

I've recently rooted my droid (galaxy spica) with Samdroid turbo.
Install with update.zip...no problem
But when I launch...It say "Unable to connect[...]"
Before with official rom, no problem
Today, all problems
Any one can help me please ?

druski24

Reaction score
Just got my Droid X in the mail from Verizon yesterday and installed WaveSecure ASAP. As soon as I opened it after installing it said "Unable to connect to server.... phone may be lost or stolen... etc". Internet is fine and all that.

Huge Bummer.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Just got my Droid X in the mail from Verizon yesterday and installed WaveSecure ASAP. As soon as I opened it after installing it said "Unable to connect to server.... phone may be lost or stolen... etc". Internet is fine and all that.

Huge Bummer.

Wavesecure is reporting that some X's are having problems.....Some not all.

I guess you have a lucky one :icon_ banana:

druski24

Reaction score
Fantastic. Let's play the waiting game again. Thanks for the update.

druski24

Reaction score
Update:

I submitted an online help question the same day I posted last. The WaveSecure rep responded the next morning saying they fixed it. Works like a charm now.

EperDeVega

Reaction score
Hi all,
If you are facing issues with WaveSecure, please make sure you update it to the latest build. We've addressed most issues on Droid (see change log at Android change log) and it should be working fine.

If you are facing problems, please contact our support team at support [a] wavesecure.com.

Lastly, if you like our product, do join us on Facebook at WaveSecure | Facebook.

Thanks,
cheewee
Team WaveSecure\
WaveSecure - Anti-theft and security software for Symbian, Android and Windows Mobile

please help me unlock my phone, my buddy haven't receive any pincode for the last 5 hours and cant remember my username and password. thank you