Wavesecure International Texts ..wtf ????

TechJPC

Reaction score
I thought Wavesecure took care of the International Texts issue. Just checked my bill ..21 Intl texts

I did initiate the commands from the website, but I thought they are using a US gateway.

Sigh

cheewee

Reaction score
I thought Wavesecure took care of the International Texts issue. Just checked my bill ..21 Intl texts

I did initiate the commands from the website, but I thought they are using a US gateway.

Sigh

Hi TechJPC,
Thank you for your feedback. The US gateway is currently up and running. We suspect this might be a routing issue. Which carrier/operator are you on? Can you get in touch with us so we can investigate this?

If you can send me private message with your contact details, carrier and mobile number so we can investigate?

Thanks,
cheewee
Team WaveSecure
www.wavesecure.com

OP
T

TechJPC

Reaction score

Sigh

Hi TechJPC,
Thank you for your feedback. The US gateway is currently up and running. We suspect this might be a routing issue. Which carrier/operator are you on? Can you get in touch with us so we can investigate this?

If you can send me private message with your contact details, carrier and mobile number so we can investigate?

Thanks,
cheewee
Team WaveSecure
www.wavesecure.com

Cheewee, I sent you a PM on 8/26 and I have not heard back from you. I''m not happy about these charges.

cheewee

Reaction score
Cheewee, I sent you a PM on 8/26 and I have not heard back from you. I''m not happy about these charges.

Hi TechJPC,
Sorry for the slow response. I've forwarded your inquiry to our development team. They should get back to you soon.

Thanks,
cheewee
Team WaveSecure

Derekweb

Reaction score
Howdo you back up application data with WaveSecure? It only has media types.

Freelancer

Reaction score
I'm totally bummed because after I wiped and rooted I lost my lifetime free subscription I got when I downloaded this when it first came out. :( Should probably just stop being cheap and pay the $20 per year.

OP
T

TechJPC

Reaction score
I'm totally bummed because after I wiped and rooted I lost my lifetime free subscription I got when I downloaded this when it first came out. :( Should probably just stop being cheap and pay the $20 per year.

Contact Wavesecure, you should have not lost your lifetime sub. Once you install WS and enter your email address and pin, it should pick up your sub info.

Freelancer

Reaction score

Contact Wavesecure, you should have not lost your lifetime sub. Once you install WS and enter your email address and pin, it should pick up your sub info.

Oh wow, you're right! I didn't go past the Register button before, but after entering a new pin and a buddy number and checking my sub in the info, it says days left: - . Thanks for the help!