wave secure not working

stevo95

Reaction score
Anyone else have issues with wave secure? I sent a message to support but they take days to respond. I cant lock the device remotely and I cant track the location.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Having trouble logging into the site myself.

OP
S

stevo95

Reaction score
Having trouble logging into the site myself.

am gtting logged in, but i have never been able to lock my phone remotely. USed to be able to locate the phone, but not today for some reason.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Reset my Pin, No problem locating or locking my Droid.

OP
S

stevo95

Reaction score
Reset my Pin, No problem locating or locking my Droid.

Must be me then. I did use a "1" in front of the number (made that mistake before). Ive never been able to lock the phone since I installed WS.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I installed WaveSecure yesterday and it installed and worked correctly for me. The developer of this program is a member and will post in the WaveSecure threads.

There is another one that will remain nameless, but my recommendation is to stick with this one for remote security, and also the text messages are domestic now instead of international.

dbronstein

Reaction score
I've never been able to get it to find my location, and the lock comands don't lock my phone until it's rebooted. I've been working with them on it, but it's been a couple of weeks since I've heard back from them.

kiwiguy

Reaction score
WS used to work fine for me, but since the developer changed his SMS's so they were no longer international, I have not received an SMS since - with the result I can no longer lock my phone remotely.

Have tried installing and reinstalling with no luck. The other features (backups, etc) still work fine - so not sure what is going on.

cheewee

Reaction score
Anyone else have issues with wave secure? I sent a message to support but they take days to respond. I cant lock the device remotely and I cant track the location.

Hi stevo95,
There was a huge surge of support request after the NYTimes and Lifehacker coverage. Hence, it will take longer than usual to get back to you. We have to apologize for the slow response.

Thanks,
cheewee
Team WaveSecure
www.wavesecure.com

cheewee

Reaction score
WS used to work fine for me, but since the developer changed his SMS's so they were no longer international, I have not received an SMS since - with the result I can no longer lock my phone remotely.

Have tried installing and reinstalling with no luck. The other features (backups, etc) still work fine - so not sure what is going on.

Hi kiwiguy,
Can you let us know which operator are you on? It will be good if you can get in touch with us to troubleshoot this.

Thanks,
cheewee
Team WaveSecure
www.wavesecure.com

Last edited:

oshizo

Reaction score
well i'm in the us and i just tried logging and locking and such just now after i read this thread mine is working just fine.