Wave Goodbye to the Nexus 6

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moto-nexus-6-hero-transp-backg.jpg

So long, Nexus 6. We hardly new you.

The Motorola-made Google Nexus 6 is now gone from the Google Play Store, and is "no longer available for purchase," at least on the Play Store. This means that Google has stopped ordering new Nexus 6 units to be built and that they probably ran out of stock.

Although the device has a monstrous size, for many folks, it was/is a remarkable device. It didn't have the adorable name "Shamu" for nothing. Google apparently wants to concentrate on the new Nexus 6P, so the old feller, the Nexus 6 is being put out to pasture.

If there are any folks who still wants one, there are still a couple of options left at good prices:
Once these are gone, that will be the remaining stock and the device will be extinct (unless they bring it back in the future).

Remember to check out our dedicated Motorola Nexus 6 section for further discussion: Motorola Nexus 6 | Android Forum at DroidForums.net

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
LOL. Just recently the lower speaker grill on my Nexus 6 mysteriously disappeared. The top speaker grill is now wobbly. There goes my thinking that I would finally be satisfied with my purchase of the Nexus 6 of which I baby.

Not to mention that it constantly crashes, and the battery life has significantly dropped, even though I'm on Marshmallow.

The Dark side is steadily calling me...and it rhymes with Snapple!

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Cough *Knew you Cough. :)

Peace N6.

rn4j2yZ.png

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
LOL. Just recently the lower speaker grill on my Nexus 6 mysteriously disappeared. The top speaker grill is now wobbly. There goes my thinking that I would finally be satisfied with my purchase of the Nexus 6 of which I baby.

Not to mention that it constantly crashes, and the battery life has significantly dropped, even though I'm on Marshmallow.

The Dark side is steadily calling me...and it rhymes with Snapple!

I'm sorry to hear it ... I've had a great experience with the Nexus 6 ...better than ever it's running...How long do you have it ?

6s plus Tapatalk

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
My nexus 6 is running great! Sad to see it go away. Looks like it's eBay only just like the N7

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk