.wav player

KennyBerndt

Reaction score
I downloaded power amp and the upgrade from the market. I need to be able to play .wav files that I recieve in my email. Our voicemails are forwarded to our email, which i have on my MotoDroid (OG!). Anyway, when I open the email, and try to fetch the attachment, it doesn't default to the power amp player. It doesn't even give me the option to. Any help on getting this to work?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I use the Gmail app for all my emails even the pop3 accounts. And I can open and play .wav files just fine. It goes directly to my default music app which is MixZing.

You can download and save these files by going to google.com/mail/ from your phone, logging into your gmail account and you will be provided with a download link for the file.

OP
K

KennyBerndt

Reaction score
Still can't get it to work. Downloaded mixing (after paying for power amp pro), and set it as my default. I am rooted, does that matter? Tried from my corporate email, and from gmail.
47d0cbd1-dafc-97fe.jpg

47d0cbd1-db0d-acee.jpg

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
K

KennyBerndt

Reaction score
Well, I can get my .wav files to play if I forward then from my work email to my gmail, and then I have to go into gmail thru my brower. It won't work thru the gmail app. Suite would be nicer if it would just
Work right out of my with email.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk