waterproof??

kyle10

Reaction score
I've saw a bunch of youtube videos claiming its waterproof. Is that supposed to be a actual feature?

Reaction score
maybe water resistant, I wouldnt go dunking it under water like i saw people doing with the droid razr

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
No, it's certainly not waterproof. There were rumors a few months ago that the S3 would be water resistant like the RAZR/MAXX, but there hasn't been any official mention of that by Samsung that I've seen.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Its water RESISTANT.. that doesn't mean water proof... there are people that drop them in water and they work, others get em wet in rain, and that's all she wrote..

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

MAMBA24ILL

Reaction score
Seen a torture test video where it was put in a fish bowl for 15 seconds, dried off, & then put in a recovery bag with silicon packets for 2 days. It still worked after that. But I dam sure wouldn't test it.

lowfatdog

Reaction score
After putting the new shell on this thing and putting in the sim card and battery, I would not even chance taking this thing out in the rain! IMO, there is no way in hell this thing is even water resistant!

FreyGrimrod

Reaction score
heard this one from my father guessing it is made up by samsung to sell more phones ; P

HomePC

Reaction score
All I can say is the Rezound bricked after flipping my kayak.