WaterMark'D

MoDmAnDaN

Reaction score
This may have been posted, But is where is this theme for 1.0.0? If it exist?

Tsip85

Reaction score
Don't think it exsists. I saw one version of Watermarked had been ported for 1.0, but the thread was apparently taken down. I was looking for it last night...

anuraj1

Reaction score
When I saw the title to this thread, I was REALLY hoping it was about the theme being ported to TUD1. I think Stewart1Champ might have abandoned Watermark'd.

msu

Reaction score
I loved that theme!!! Bold n black is working for now. At least I have all the Watermakr Icons still.

schmaltzy

Reaction score
When I saw the title to this thread, I was REALLY hoping it was about the theme being ported to TUD1. I think Stewart1Champ might have abandoned Watermark'd.

Agreed! I love Watermark'd. If it comes to UD, I know what I'm switching to!

dirtysanchez

Reaction score
Go to UD's website under themes and it is there.

Hmm call me a noob but that says its for 8.0 Not 1.0.0, Has anyone tried this yet to see if it will work on 1.0.0?

I must say i think WM is the best looking theme out, But if you go to the theme section it looks like SChamp my have walked away from this theme or just hasent had time up update this yet (Broken D1 it looks like).

Robbie72

Reaction score
Go to UD's website under themes and it is there.

Hmm call me a noob but that says its for 8.0 Not 1.0.0, Has anyone tried this yet to see if it will work on 1.0.0?

I must say i think WM is the best looking theme out, But if you go to the theme section it looks like SChamp my have walked away from this theme or just hasent had time up update this yet (Broken D1 it looks like).

It says it was ported from UD8 to the new ROM. Yes it works. I was running it for awhile. I wen't back to URBAN BLACK though.

BrentAday

Reaction score
Newb question: It says to use clockwork to flash...I use sprecovery. What is the easiest way to get this flashed onto my phone? I saw something about changing the META-INF file, but I'm kinda skeptical of that approach.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
if you use SPR, just rename the WMD file to update.zip, and install without wiping. but, make sure you get the rom update.zip off your sdcard root (either put in a folder or rename it). if you have 2 update.zip files, it won't install.