Watermark'd??

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updated for 1.4.0

Does anyone want the watermark'd theme for apex? I did it and gave fab a link to check it out and havent heard anything. If you guys are interested let me know and ill post a link...

INSTALLATION: BOOT INTO RECOVERY, DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING!! MOUNT SYTEM, FLASH, AND REBOOT
http://www.mediafire.com/?e1leobuelk1w7t5

droid2droid

Reaction score
I am about to install apex. I would like to see some screen shots first, but I may be interested.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you go to the sqiudlymandingo section and look in the kinda watermarkd thread there is screen shots. Its the exact same theme.
I am about to install apex. I would like to see some screen shots first, but I may be interested.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Are you porting for ApeX now? If so, I have one or two that I would love ported. (I stopped using Fission after their latest update.)

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Naw, I just did it for squidlys rom and figured id get it going for apex too
Are you porting for ApeX now? If so, I have one or two that I would love ported. (I stopped using Fission after their latest update.)

marsha12151

Reaction score
Yes

I would very much like the watermark'd theme. I have used it in the past and really loved it. The Apex theme seems very stable and works so I think I will be here a while and would enjoy your theme.

Thanks

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
there is a link in the op :)

kramerica

Reaction score
Does anyone want the watermark'd theme for apex? I did it and gave fab a link to check it out and havent heard anything. If you guys are interested let me know and ill post a link...

INSTALLATION: BOOT INTO RECOVERY, DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING!! MOUNT SYTEM, FLASH, AND REBOOT
ApeX_Watermarkd.zip

For the record, I was using ROM's solely for your theme. There a quite a few that are using it and love it (myself at the top of the list).

zzz123kkma

Reaction score
anyone know what would be the cause of a automatic forceclose on my contacts list. i have apex and it started when i put the watermark theme on it. as soon as i open any contact it just closes.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's odd. Anyone else having this issue?
anyone know what would be the cause of a automatic forceclose on my contacts list. i have apex and it started when i put the watermark theme on it. as soon as i open any contact it just closes.

zzz123kkma

Reaction score
i decided just to go with a clean install of apex and not theme it this time.

kanoftuna

Reaction score
how in the world do you load a theme with Apex? I downloaded watermarkd and put it on my SD card but can't get it to load with Apex, the only way I have been able to change themes is if I downloaded them from the market and I really liked watermark theme when I was running Liberty Rom so any help would be greatly appreciated since I have looked around and see no directions on how to load the themes in Apex from SD card

Edit: hmm seems I am stupid, i just looked at the first post again and there was the dern instructions....Well off to load this theme now.Sorry for the stupid question

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OP updated with new link for apex 1.4.0

marsha12151

Reaction score
Thanks

dancedroidThanks for this update. Don't know what I would do without watermark'd