Watermark'D General

marty4short

Reaction score
Yessss...sick work, now new lockscreen :)

Can someone please check if when you're downloading something does the text show black? I mean I put all the colors white under cyanogen setting but when it's downloading it shows black but when it's installing it shows white...weird.

Myself, I haven't noticed. I haven't installed anything for a while.

yes it is all black when downloading stuff. i just noticed it tonight. there's no setting in the cyanogenmod settings to change that so it has to be something that's changed on the theme's end. can we get a fix for that??? and the lockscreen would be great. =) loving this theme. and im loving how stewart1champ is taking in all these suggestions and working on them. thanks man! keep up the awesome work!

This needs to be edited if you want it not to be black on black cause the stock status bar is white.
DownloadProvider.apk/layout/status_bar_ongoing_event_progress_bar.xml – this is for Market and Browser Downloads

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This needs to be edited if you want it not to be black on black cause the stock status bar is white.
DownloadProvider.apk/layout/status_bar_ongoing_event_progress_bar.xml – this is for Market and Browser Downloads

Thanks. I will look into it this evening.

lumpysherman

Reaction score
No issues with map or nav finding my location on 2.7. Do see some lag but that could be do to turning processor back to 600mhz to avoid overheating while using nav.

Boostjunky

Reaction score
Loving this theme, Stweart! I'm curious of one thing. I was running stock CM6-RC2 (no Theme) and while on that ROM, I modified the Launcher2.apk to have a custom app drawer icon. When I themed the ROM with Watermark'D, I noticed that Launcher2 was not an option, so I went in to try to reinstall Launcher2. It would not install.

I went to my backed up copy of the unmodified Launcher2 (from CM6-RC2), and pushed it into system/app, then installed and everything went fine. Launcher2 worked flawlessly.

I tried pushing the modified Launcher2 back into the same directory, and it would not install.

From my understanding, typically the apk's inside of system\app don't need to be resigned to make them installable again. Is this not the case with your theme?

Thanks again! I'd love to get Launcher2 back with the modified app drawer icon if at all possible. I really don't like ADWLauncher, and LauncherPro seems to be pretty unstable at times.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Loving this theme, Stweart! I'm curious of one thing. I was running stock CM6-RC2 (no Theme) and while on that ROM, I modified the Launcher2.apk to have a custom app drawer icon. When I themed the ROM with Watermark'D, I noticed that Launcher2 was not an option, so I went in to try to reinstall Launcher2. It would not install.

I went to my backed up copy of the unmodified Launcher2 (from CM6-RC2), and pushed it into system/app, then installed and everything went fine. Launcher2 worked flawlessly.

I tried pushing the modified Launcher2 back into the same directory, and it would not install.

From my understanding, typically the apk's inside of system\app don't need to be resigned to make them installable again. Is this not the case with your theme?

Thanks again! I'd love to get Launcher2 back with the modified app drawer icon if at all possible. I really don't like ADWLauncher, and LauncherPro seems to be pretty unstable at times.

I honestly don't have an answer. When I installed CM6.0.0RC1&RC2, I never chose Launcher2. I have been on ADW since install, and haven't messed with any other launcher or anything like that.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
This theme looks awesome. I just installed Sapphire and DarkEdge and looking DarkEdge, but Sapphire is whack,lol. May go back to Cyano 6 rc2 and flash this baby!

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Someone somewhere asked about the power widget getting themed.

power1.png
power2.png

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
And yes, if you notice, the CyanogenMod battery status setting turned on has the % listed a little off. I hope to have that fixed in the 2.8 out in a few seconds.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Lol please hurry. Just downloaded 2.7, but if a new version will be out shortly (hour) I'll wait :)

clk55r1d3h

Reaction score
Nice, have you fixed the 1x icon yet...not a bigy just asking...and what about the text being black? Thanks, I appreciate all the work you've put in, it looks really good without it even being done...

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I know I've read this but it hasn't been answered. Can we use "update.zip" with SP Recovery? Thanks. Looks sweet!!!

From what I have read in other posts, yes, it has been done that way.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nice, have you fixed the 1x icon yet...not a bigy just asking...and what about the text being black? Thanks, I appreciate all the work you've put in, it looks really good without it even being done...

The only text that shows up black for me is while downloading and while music is playing.... in the notification bar. If that is what you are talking about... no idea when I get to it.

If its others, go into settings, CyanogenMod settings, and change them that way.

As for the 1G, still coming up with an idea.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Watermark'D Sapphire v2.8 posted at top now also.