Watermark'D General

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok Stewart, try downloading something and open the notification to see the progress...you'll notice that it's all black on black but it changes to normal(white on black) as soon it's installing the application...

Keep up the good work man, can't wait for 2.7 or 2.8 :)

Ahh, I see. I went and did just that. I actually have no clue... unless it is something inside the Vending XML. Clueless my man. I will search around to find a solution.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
looks good but the links wont work to dl it

I just clicked on 2.6 and it opened for me. I know my personal site has the storage, and bandwidth.... The links are fine.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
removed links

Last edited:
OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Possible voicemail icon....

voicemail.png

Meh. It may grow on me. A cicle popup in droid color.... hmmm.

And yes, I know I am slow. Trust me. I am very particular about what I think the community might like. And the pic on a light background doesn't get justice.

clk55r1d3h

Reaction score
Ok Stewart, try downloading something and open the notification to see the progress...you'll notice that it's all black on black but it changes to normal(white on black) as soon it's installing the application...

Keep up the good work man, can't wait for 2.7 or 2.8 :)

Ahh, I see. I went and did just that. I actually have no clue... unless it is something inside the Vending XML. Clueless my man. I will search around to find a solution.

Alright thanks, I just changed the background to white again so I can see when its both downloading and installing, no worries though...

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
2.7 added to top.

-Framework tweaks
-New Calendar Icon
-New Email Icon
-New Spare Parts Icon
-New Development Icon
-New Voicemail notification, as seen above.
-New Live Wallpaper Icon [seen when selecting a wallpaper]

Hope you like... I know it isn't much, but still lots more to come.

anuraj1

Reaction score
I tried flashing 2.6 earlier today and had to go back to a nandroid backup because maps couldn't find my location after the flash. I am having the same problem with 2.7. Anyone else having issues? Fixing permissions does not help.

Last edited:

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
is this compatible with sapphire by any chance? or has anybody tried it?

lumpysherman

Reaction score
I had no problem on 2.6 with maps. Used Nav today without issue. Haven't had a chance to use it on 2.7 but will try it tomorrow. Heading to KY this weekend and the Droid always plays backup to the Garmin.

anuraj1

Reaction score
I had no problem on 2.6 with maps. Used Nav today without issue. Haven't had a chance to use it on 2.7 but will try it tomorrow. Heading to KY this weekend and the Droid always plays backup to the Garmin.

Hmm, maybe it is an issue with my particular phone. I am new to the state of AZ, and I can barely leave my driveway without my Droid's Nav haha. I am from a small town in Idaho, and don't even know my way around there! Google Maps is a lifesaver for direction-deficient people like me.

EDIT: After trying several times, it finally got a fix on my location. I couldn't get it to work for a couple of hours. I wonder what the problem was. It works well now!

Last edited: