Watermark'D General

skltr21

Reaction score
I just got this looks really nice, good work...couple of more things you might consider adding: maybe custom dialer(nothing really fancy) and you know how you adjust something on the phone and a small pop up comes up saying "Are You Sure" or confirming something(for example when you turn off your phone), maybe you can add your custom colors to that...and lastly cyanogen looking lockscreen(don't forget the land mode :))...but again these are just ideas to improve your theme cause it looks really nice already and i'm sure it will get a lot of attention after...

yeah i agree. having that stuff themed would be great..... the lockscreen being themed would be great. hopefully we can see that on this theme soon. he seems pretty open to suggestions. =)

clk55r1d3h

Reaction score
I did change the settings under cyanogen but only when it is INSTALLING it shows the desired colors not when it's DOWNLOADING...

brock

Reaction score
needs some matching status bar icons... 3g, vibe, silent, and battery need to be updated.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
needs some matching status bar icons... 3g, vibe, silent, and battery need to be updated.

Wifi is updated. It's in the theme right now.

1.png
0.png
stat_sys_wifi_signal_2.png
3.png
4.png

That would be in order from weakest signal to strongest.

But yes, I agree with the others. And they are in the works.

AMGBenz1

Reaction score
This theme is one of the best! Could you theme the Phone, SMS, Market, Dolphin HD icons please. Thank you for your hard work on this Theme

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This theme is one of the best! Could you theme the Phone, SMS, Market, Dolphin HD icons please. Thank you for your hard work on this Theme

Phone / SMS / Market - eventually

Dolphin..... dunno. I might get an icon you can use yourself, that would match the theme....

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If anyone wants a sig image.... here ya go:

WatermarkDSig2.png

lumpysherman

Reaction score
I lost the fancy schmancy browser and phone icon at the bottom of my home screen. Is there a way to get them back? Been rummaging thru the settings and can't see an option for this.

lsdozer

Reaction score
This theme is very nice. I have been running black/white themes for a while, and when I saw this, I switched over for the time being. Might stick with it if its polished up a little.

Good work.

Lewis

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I lost the fancy schmancy browser and phone icon at the bottom of my home screen. Is there a way to get them back? Been rummaging thru the settings and can't see an option for this.

I assume you mean for the ADW.Launcher.

If so, just add them from desktop, from your app pulldown.....

Then drag them into whatever spot on ADW you want.

Daballa

Reaction score
Adolutely one of the nicest themes I've seen too date. Can any tell me how or where I can get these icons? Been looking for a set and these are really nice. Would like to use them on multiple roms.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Adolutely one of the nicest themes I've seen too date. Can any tell me how or where I can get these icons? Been looking for a set and these are really nice. Would like to use them on multiple roms.

Google. Haha. I know that sounds smartass, but I am being serious. Google, click on images, and start searching.

lumpysherman

Reaction score

Tried that. didn't work.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Tried that. didn't work.

Do they show up in your app drawer? And I have yet to change the phone icon, so I am not sure what is going on.