Watermark'D General

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah but i didnt realize till after i posted that, that all the boxes are white. =) can they all be black??? can you post a link to donwload that??? thanks. this theme is incredible! oooooh and how about making the battery icon color the cyanogen color as well??? that's not as important if you don't want to do it but the black boxes for notifications would be great. thanks!

Trying something real quick... It might not be black... Gimme a few.

skltr21

Reaction score
yeah but i didnt realize till after i posted that, that all the boxes are white. =) can they all be black??? can you post a link to donwload that??? thanks. this theme is incredible! oooooh and how about making the battery icon color the cyanogen color as well??? that's not as important if you don't want to do it but the black boxes for notifications would be great. thanks!

Trying something real quick... It might not be black... Gimme a few.

cool. thanks! seriously loving this theme! i wish i knew how to do this stuff........ hahaha =)

viperDroid

Reaction score
Thats ok....i wouldnt mind if the cms were still there. just my opinion though

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Though different marks and colors per rom would be a major hit :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here is your black, as requested. Hehe.

pullnewest.png

It will be added to 2.5 that I will have up shortly.

clk55r1d3h

Reaction score
I just got this looks really nice, good work...couple of more things you might consider adding: maybe custom dialer(nothing really fancy) and you know how you adjust something on the phone and a small pop up comes up saying "Are You Sure" or confirming something(for example when you turn off your phone), maybe you can add your custom colors to that...and lastly cyanogen looking lockscreen(don't forget the land mode :))...but again these are just ideas to improve your theme cause it looks really nice already and i'm sure it will get a lot of attention after...

clk55r1d3h

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can change the color of the text when it's downloading not installing...it shows all black for me...

raife

Reaction score
This is now my favorite theme. The updated notifications look so clean. Thanks for the hard work and amazing theme keep it up.

anuraj1

Reaction score
The notifications text in the drop down is all black on black background for me. The clock in the notification bar is black on black too.

I'm installing this right now so I might be wrong, but since this is a theme for Cyanogenmod, you should be able to go to settings>cyanogen settings and change the color of the clock, etc.

EDIT: Confirmed after install, the option is under settings>cyanogenmod settings>user interface>status bar

Last edited:

anuraj1

Reaction score
Just flashed CM-RC2 to try this theme, and still setting up the phone again, but so far it is GORGEOUS. The icons are so well done and it really is like a brand new phone experience. The author of this theme deserves to be commended. Thank you so much for this!

fullmetal509

Reaction score
Has anyone confirmed if it will work if renamed and launched as "update.zip"? please

skltr21

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can change the color of the text when it's downloading not installing...it shows all black for me...

go into settings and then cyanogenmod settings. you can change the colors to all that in there.