Watermark'D General

shaggy13

Reaction score
Is there a way to pull out the icon images for the ROM so I can put them on my X?

bemenaker

Reaction score
Is there a way to pull out the icon images for the ROM so I can put them on my X?

Download the theme, and unzip it. I use 7-zip, opens up all of it no problem. The images will be inside another zip farther down in. FrameworkRes has the icons. I pulled out the battery icons and added percentages to them for the LFY theme.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thread starter hasn't been activer since september :(

I just had to update my ROM and lost my theme here and can't DL it because all the links are dead

I still have all the old files, if anyone needs them. I can upload them to my new server.

thejas

Reaction score
Thread starter hasn't been activer since september :(

I just had to update my ROM and lost my theme here and can't DL it because all the links are dead

I still have all the old files, if anyone needs them. I can upload them to my new server.

Stewart! Glad to have you back! Hope all is well. Happy holidays to you and your family!

n0yxl

Reaction score
I hope you will continue to support Watermark'D

Stew, I like this theme the best, and hope to see updates for it in the future. I am an Bugless Beast convert, and hoping to see a Wm'd theme for his v0.6.3? release, when it rolls out next week. That would make me happy!

NavySTi

Reaction score
So...

Hate to ask this, cause in 146 pages (wow!) it has probably been asked before...any plans to set this up for Liberty Rom?

Great Work!!

PhishPhan

Reaction score
Hate to ask this, cause in 146 pages (wow!) it has probably been asked before...any plans to set this up for Liberty Rom?

Great Work!!

Should be available for 1, 1.5 and I 'think' 2 - not for GB nightlys yet.

dliontis28

Reaction score
Ive browsed thru all the post and maybe missed it or maybe its just not posted yet but is there a watermark'd theme ported for sourcery 2.2. I would have to say this has to be one of the best themes ever done up. Keep up all the good work and thanks

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
yeah

Ive browsed thru all the post and maybe missed it or maybe its just not posted yet but is there a watermark'd theme ported for sourcery 2.2. I would have to say this has to be one of the best themes ever done up. Keep up all the good work and thanks

yeah go into settings follow the magic begins here to the thmes section watermarked is there.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
To anyone who wants the original files. I have re-uploaded every resource I used for this theme, as well as the Mario'D theme, as well as some other tests I ran. I am currently uploading them to my server. You will be able to find all on my personal website now, you can do with them as you need. Navigate to the mobile section, you will easily find them.

We Live 2 Game

SplicedX

Reaction score
Stewart1champ,I checked your site and received and and error stating that the requested page cannot be found. I would really like to get watermark'd up and running on CM7 if at all possible. I would greatly appreciate any help you can give. thanks in advance.