1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Waterfield Suede Jackets pics?

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by bllarkin, Dec 23, 2009.

1. bllarkin

bllarkin New Member

2. gatewayad

gatewayad New Member

Looks like just a little suede bag .... is that correct?
  3. bllarkin

bllarkin New Member

I think so, but I would like to see some pictures from users with the Droid in it before I decide to order a couple.
  4. montoya78

montoya78 New Member

Received mine yesterday. I apologize for the lack of camera skills ... hope these answer your questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. bllarkin

bllarkin New Member

That does help. How do you like it? How is the fit and the quality?
  6. montoya78

montoya78 New Member

I'm very happy with it so far. I carry the phone in my pocket or throw it in my backpack. So I was looking for something to protect it from scratches but added minimal bulk. The Waterfield sleeve fits the bill. This is something Motorola should have included with a $599 phone. They probably could have gotten some overseas factory to crank out these for a couple of bucks, but anyways ... The fit is very good. A good balance of easy to slide on and off. The suede's "grippiness" probably has something to do with this. Quality appears to be very good too. Stitching looks even and is reinforced at the opening. Shipping is fast .... I ordered Monday 12:25pm, got an email at 12:33pm saying it would be in the evening mail, and it arrived at my house Tuesday. I live down the highway from them, but still that is fast. Plenty of shipping options. I chose the $2 1st class mail option.
  7. olletsocmit

olletsocmit New Member

hello montoya78 do u think my cell would fit. i currently have the Seidio case on. would it stll fit?
  8. montoya78

montoya78 New Member

No idea if it would or wouldn't. Contact Waterfield and ask if they have a recommendation for your situation. I do believe they make various sizes.
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
Search tags for this page
mail stll.net loc:us

waterfield droid razr