Waterfield Suede Jackets pics?

OP
bllarkin

bllarkin

Reaction score
I think so, but I would like to see some pictures from users with the Droid in it before I decide to order a couple.

montoya78

Reaction score
Received mine yesterday. I apologize for the lack of camera skills ... hope these answer your questions.

wf01.JPG

wf02.jpg

wf03.jpg

wf04.jpg

montoya78

Reaction score
I'm very happy with it so far. I carry the phone in my pocket or throw it in my backpack. So I was looking for something to protect it from scratches but added minimal bulk. The Waterfield sleeve fits the bill. This is something Motorola should have included with a $599 phone. They probably could have gotten some overseas factory to crank out these for a couple of bucks, but anyways ... The fit is very good. A good balance of easy to slide on and off. The suede's "grippiness" probably has something to do with this. Quality appears to be very good too. Stitching looks even and is reinforced at the opening. Shipping is fast .... I ordered Monday 12:25pm, got an email at 12:33pm saying it would be in the evening mail, and it arrived at my house Tuesday. I live down the highway from them, but still that is fast. Plenty of shipping options. I chose the $2 1st class mail option.

montoya78

Reaction score
hello montoya78 do u think my cell would fit. i currently have the Seidio case on. would it stll fit?
No idea if it would or wouldn't. Contact Waterfield and ask if they have a recommendation for your situation. I do believe they make various sizes.

Last edited: