1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Water damage

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by IAmNiceify, Nov 27, 2012.

1. IAmNiceify

IAmNiceify New Member

Hi guys.

My phone is soak in the water like about 45min to 1h >< When i was having kayaking LOL

But after few days my usb not working.So i bring it to samsung and i was told to collect my phone 1 to 5 days.So on the fourth day i got a call from samsung saying my phone had water damage bah bah and i have to pay about 205USD to get it fixed, its was actually 400+ but its was discounted as i was under warranty.
    She said that its corroded inside.

Is it worth? If so i can get it back today 6pm now its 2.49pm here (Singapore) She said that they have to change everything,the screen the motherboard,basically its a new phone with some old component like the metal frame.
Search tags for this page
galaxy s3 no display water

how much is a galaxy s3 with water damage worth

how much is a samsung galaxy s3 with water damage worth

how much is a water damaged samsung galaxy s3 worth

moisture damage to s3
s3 in water no display
s3 screen works sometimes after water damage

samsung galaxy s3 water damage

samsung galaxy s3 water damage screen

samsung galaxy s3 water damage worth
samsung s3 soak in water