so i got my DROID about 2 months ago, i've been good about not dropping it or anything. But yesterday i had my phone in my purse and i had a pop and didn't screw the cap on all the way and it spilled all over my phone. i dried it off and took out the battery and everything. when i turned it on this morning the screen didn't turn on but it still vibrated and the flashing light still worked. on the little sticker by the battery it still has the red x's on the white thing. so could i just say the screen doesnt work and get a new one or what? bcuz i don't have insurance on it either.