Watching TV on the droid

GreekPower

Reaction score
Is there a app for this to watch live tv? or shows loaded on a website? I work the late shift and would enjoy being able to watch complete shows from my droid. Is there a app or website that will work for this phone?

krise11385

Reaction score
There is a app in the market that allows u to watch some tv shows I can't remember the exact name but I downloaded it n uninstalled cuz all the shows I like were only previews n not the whole show but if u look through the market u will find it . Oh ya n it was free . Good luck

mach330

Reaction score
There is a app in the market that allows u to watch some tv shows I can't remember the exact name but I downloaded it n uninstalled cuz all the shows I like were only previews n not the whole show but if u look through the market u will find it . Oh ya n it was free . Good luck

lux? yeah..it kind'a sux.

D

dvdcatalyst

Is there a app for this to watch live tv? or shows loaded on a website? I work the late shift and would enjoy being able to watch complete shows from my droid. Is there a app or website that will work for this phone?

Orb will do live TV
MyCast your digital media with Orb 2.0 remote pc access software

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-audio-video/7095-live-tv-video-orb-working.html

Other than that, Slingbox might be an option, or convert your own TV Shows overnight and transfer them to the Droid before you go to work.

Jjwilliams

Reaction score
Tv.com app on market place. Some full episodes but mostly clips. I give it 3 out of 5.

LuN3yDaV3

Reaction score
SPB TV is another one, but doesn't seem to have much local channels and you have to pay for it.

cb2000a

Reaction score
Jetflicks....$50 a year streaming TV shows including HBO and Showtime. Works very well.

Cmmsh

Reaction score
Unfortunately, and someone correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think Slingbox is available for the Droid yet. Word is, they're "working on it." When it comes out, there IS NO better option.

Seawolf

Reaction score
Those of us with a Slingbox are still waiting for software on the Droid.

Deadpool

Reaction score

Orb will do live TV
MyCast your digital media with Orb 2.0 remote pc access software

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-audio-video/7095-live-tv-video-orb-working.html

Other than that, Slingbox might be an option, or convert your own TV Shows overnight and transfer them to the Droid before you go to work.
What format would you convert it to?

Moondonkey

Reaction score
What format would you convert it to?[/QUOTE]

Convert them to MP4's.

If you like NCIS, or CSI, then the TV.com app is pretty good, other then that its mostly clips. I like the app since it has CNET TV clips.