watching movies question.

Leet

Reaction score
when I get a text message I go to check it my movie does not save werei I was at

GT944

Reaction score
What kind of movie player app are you running? Or do you mean YouTube?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
L

Leet

Reaction score
I put movies from my comp onto a file called video. I select the movie I wanna watch and it will start playing fine. I can scroll forward and backwards. But it doesn't remember location when I pause to check text/email or when I pause and screen shuts off because I had someone come to the window.

galo

Reaction score
how do you put movies into your PC? I want to do the same but hadn't been able to get my PC store them.

Gremlin

Reaction score
I use a program called Anydvd to transfer my movies to a pc. It is worth the money

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

donelam304

Reaction score
There is several ways you can. Avi format will play on your phone. I watched the new ironman 2 and predators this morning while waiting on the wife for black Friday sales. I put them in avi format. Do a google search on bit torrent. That's all I can say. Ok. I don't want to get another email for promoting things that may or may not be legal. But then again we do talk about rooting our phones all the time here. Lol.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I use a program called Anydvd to transfer my movies to a pc. It is worth the money

AnyDVD is great along with that whole lineup from that company, well worth the money.

There are different ways to get them onto your PC, but i won't be discussing those as it is frowned upon.