Watch this new Droid owner blow is old XV6800 away with a shotgun

jaystemple

Reaction score
Brief history…
Owned a 6700, loved it, got a 6800, loved it.
Then I liked it…
Then I tolerated it, and only felt better when I made fun of iPhones.
The quirkiness of it got me to the point where I would say “Well, that’s Microsoft products for ya” and thought that would somehow

Last edited:

rod

Reaction score
i had a xv6800. i absolutely hated it. i had it for six months before i bought the droid. it was the longest 6 months (cell phone wise) of my life. i think its still in my night stand beside my bed. maybe i can taze the sob. i cant blame anyone but myself. windows-based phone... what was i thinking?

OP
J

jaystemple

Reaction score
i had a xv6800. i absolutely hated it. i had it for six months before i bought the droid. it was the longest 6 months (cell phone wise) of my life. i think its still in my night stand beside my bed. maybe i can taze the sob. i cant blame anyone but myself. windows-based phone... what was i thinking?

I'd love to see it tazed while on. Until it melts.

Last edited:

Big Cam

Reaction score
Seems like a quick way to take peoples money.

the mods did the right thing.

OP
J

jaystemple

Reaction score
sounds that way... if I were hacking your bank account and stealing your money.
If you dont want to give, dont, chill.

gentlefury

Reaction score
I got the 6800 years ago when it was first released. As a pda it was pretty cool. As a phone it was horrible! But it was fun to mess with registry hacks to get it running smooth.

OP
J

jaystemple

Reaction score
Yeah, I understand.... but frankly I didnt have the 6800 to have fun hacking it or modifying it. I got to thinking that I didnt want to have to be a mechanic to drive my car... i just wanted a car that worked,.

OP
J

jaystemple

Reaction score
If it were a Chevrolet? Yes... wait, Obama already destroyed a bunch of fine running used cars... he beat me to it

brochaos

Reaction score
i want to see the vid...it's not like he was REQUIRING a donation, right? what site these days doesn't have a donate button on it?

OP
J

jaystemple

Reaction score
truth be known, I will likely be so excited about the video that yes, I will share it here, albeit not the day it happens... but for those who donate i will share a private youtube link to them less than a week after the blessed event. Ijust figured I made almost $50 of my 6700, maybe I can try this to make a few bucks. Heck, I would pay a buck to see someone blow away something I hated... withint moral and ethical reason of course :)

But yeah, wanna toss me a buck? Go for it, dont want to? Dont. itll cost me 20 bucks in gas to get far enough out of my city to a buddies land anyway to do this...

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
this is by far the weirdest donation request i've ever seen... congrats, i guess

OP
J

jaystemple

Reaction score
hehe, sorry man... any car company that takes a butt load of my tax dollars then flushes it down the toilet sucks in my book. Ford takes no bailout cash and turns a profit... amazing!

Oh, FYI, i was sked by a moderator to not ask for donations on this forum, so i will prob remove this post if i can.

But stay tuned, i will bless my fellow Droid owners soon enough with said video. Just thought with the baby coming soon, a few packs of pampers could be paid for this way :)