Watch the Google I/O 2014 Live Stream Right Here!

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
If they start killin' just use the steps. Everyone knows this.

asimo-falls-down_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
So will the updates to the Chromebooks go out to all chromebooks or only a new/newer models? He kept saying 'on the new chromebook'.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So will the updates to the Chromebooks go out to all chromebooks or only a new/newer models? He kept saying 'on the new chromebook'.

good question, i think it may include older ones as well being the were using a pixel as a reference device. I think we will get more info in the coming days.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Not looking to start a flaming war, just maybe a general discussion. Hopefully they will focus on refining the look of Android, the quality of the experience, and stability. To me, stock Android looks like it was designed by a 2 year old and any OEM skins that actually look decent, seem to make it run horrible. Been an Android user since the OG and to be honest, unless they do something to make it a better experience, I will be switching to the iPhone 6 this year. Anyone else feel the same way?

No. I could never use or own an iPhone or any Apple product. With all it's warts, Android is what I'll stay with.

Sent from my Note 3, using magic ...

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I believe there will be a new updated UI. I will stick with the LG G3 and perhaps a Moto watch. My wife will get the iPhone 6.